Archive for February, 2010
It’s not often that one can blend stupidity from three distinct areas of regular silliness. It turns out that politics, food and religion have, indeed joined forces. Gefilte fish is one of those nasty traditional Jewish foods that very few actually like. Take some nasty fish, debone it, and then grind it up with some onions, eggs and matzoh. Squish it into loaves and poach it with carrots and more onions. Take these poached loaves and dump them in a jar full of translucent slime that is the consistency of runny snot. Serve at family meals. Ugh.
Apparently, it’s now a matter of highest concern for our Department of State. Seems as though the Hildabeest is taking on a trade dispute with Israel as a highest level mission.
- 5 corn dogs
- 10 tater tots
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbs Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bake the corndogs amd tater tots according to package directions.
- When corndogs are cool enough to handle, remove the sticks, and split in half lengthwise.
- Remove the hot dog part, leaving the cornbread shell intact.
- Put the dogs, tots, cheese, mayo, salt and pepper into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Fill each corn shell with an equal amount of the potato mixture. If you have a pastry bag, use it!
- Sprinkle paprika over the top.
- Return to the oven, and bake until top is browned, about 5 minutes.
If you laughed at this, please proceed immediately to the 50’s.